How Men Can Dress For Success
Dressing for success is not only related to business or work. It can relate to every part of your life. Think about it most women are going to notice if you are “Dressed for success “quicker then they are going to notice you wearing an old pair of jeans and a tee. If you want a positive reaction from your wardrobe then read on and we will tell you how to dress for success.
The Art of Dressing for Success
There is an art to dressing for success but it is not as complicated as you may think. The most important knows your personal style and what works for you. If you know this then you are halfway there. Classic items are the essentials that will make sure you are always ready no matter what the trend is at the moment.
Do not be a trend follower. You will only be wasting time and money. We have to take enough risks in life without taking a chance with your appearance.
Success at Work
How do you know business clothes look good together? There is a lot to consider from the suit down to the shoes. It’s definitely a lot of choices for a man to make. Here are some tips that can make those choices easier for you.
- When it comes to suits stay with classic colors. These are colors like navy, black or charcoal. They will be easier to match up then other colors. These will also give you a more professional look. Patterns are alright but if you choose to go with these go with small patterns like pinstripes.
- First impressions are always the most important. If you need to make a first impression then wear a classic suit with a bold colored shirt and you will never go wrong.
- When it comes to ties always go with solid colored ties or small prints.
- Make sure your suit fits you well. Have it tailored if you can. Wearing a suit that is too small or to large will give you the opposite effect then the one that you are trying to achieve.
- Color coordinates your clothes. Make sure everything that you are wearing matches.
Do you have a new woman in your life? Would you like to impress them with the clothes that you wear? If you want to have romantic success follows these following tips on what you SHOULD wear.
- If it is a casual date then jeans will always work well. But it is important that they fit well. Wearing jeans that are too tight or to lose is a definite no way to go. Make sure the jeans are clean and do not look like you just pulled them out of the dirty clothes basket. Throw on a pair of loafers or sneakers depending on what you are going to be doing and you will be good.
- If you are going out to a nice restaurant with your date you may want to wear a pair of khakis and a button up shirt. Add a pair of brown shoes and you cannot go wrong.
- If you are really nervous about this date. And you are afraid that you may spill a drink because of your nervousness then wear black. It will not stain.
- Planning is important when dressing for business or romantic success.
Now what about those days that you are not working and are not on a date? Casual is the way to go. This is similar to the casual date. Jeans and a tee, These can be worn to run errands, go shopping or just visiting friends.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line in dressing success is to wear clothes that fit you. Even if you have to pay the expense of taking them to a tailor; It is that important. A classic suit that was expensive can look great if it fits you like it was made for you. Do not worry about trends, guys. Stick with the classics and you will always be dressed for success.